Oversized logistics is referred to as oversized cargo logistics and transportation. It can also be referred to as: oversized transportation, oversized freight, which is a general term for the volume and weight of goods logistics that exceeds general standards. Large-scale logistics in terms of volume: including three super-large, ultra-wide, and ultra-long
Oversized logistics is referred to as oversized cargo logistics and transportation. It can also be referred to as: oversized transportation, oversized freight, which is a general term for the volume and weight of goods logistics that exceeds general standards. In terms of volume, large-scale logistics includes three super-large, ultra-wide, and ultra-long pieces, as well as ordinary large-volume items with irregular volumes. In terms of weight, large-scale logistics mainly refers to overweight cargo logistics.
Large-scale logistics is mainly reflected in the logistics of machinery and equipment, mainly including: over-limit equipment (cargo) means that the size of the loading contour exceeds the vehicle limit standard; over-weight equipment (good) means that the total weight of the vehicle has an effect on the bridge beyond the design live load. Large-scale logistics is a perceptual knowledge of the volume and weight of logistics goods. Large-scale logistics is a relative concept. For logistics professionals, it is generally measured by the relative weight and volume of logistics. Large-scale logistics does not specify exactly how much and how large the main body of large-scale logistics is, which is an industry customary title.
Large-scale logistics transportation process:
I. The difficulty and risk of large-scale logistics transportation are much higher than ordinary cargo transportation, so it is very important to conduct on-site inspection of the transportation route after receiving the order: the measurement of the bridge load and the feasible height of the culvert tunnel must be recorded in detail. The first-hand technical data guarantees that it will be safer in the process of large-scale logistics transportation.
2. After the above work is completed, it is necessary to formulate and plan an overall large-size transportation plan: a complete large-size logistics transportation plan can make our transportation process safer, can save customers considerable profit space, and truly achieve large-scale Safe and fast transportation.
Third, the next step is the signing of the transportation contract and the arrangement of the vehicle: Of course, reasonable vehicle arrangement is one of the most important aspects of safety in the process of large-scale transportation. The metaphor of tailoring is more appropriate: what kind of cargo is arranged for what kind of vehicle is particularly important.
4. Process control and on-site supervision: In the process of equipment hoisting and large-scale logistics transportation, experienced and professional personnel must be dispatched to arrange and handle various emergency situations and the state of the equipment during vehicle operation. Every step in the large-scale transportation process There can be no mistakes, and the negligence of any detail will lead to serious consequences that cannot be remedied.
Fifth, after the goods are handed over securely, a variety of documents such as receipts and other documents are signed and returned to the customer. Make regular return visits to customers, listen to their opinions with an open mind, discover their shortcomings in a timely manner, and sum up experience.
Note for large-scale logistics transportation:
1. When handling the consignment procedures, in addition to the general regulations, the shipper must submit the cargo description, as well as specific requirements such as loading, unloading, and reinforcement. In special cases, the permit must be obtained from the relevant department. Carriers should review according to the relevant information provided by the shipper, master the specific characteristics of the goods, choose the appropriate vehicle, and go through the formalities of carriage if they have the conditions and capabilities for safe transportation.
2. The carrier shall, according to the overall dimensions of the large-size cargo and the quality of the cargo, inspect the operation site and the operating route with the shipper before departure, understand the line shape of the road and the passing capacity of the bridge and culvert, and formulate a transportation organization plan. Involving other departments should report to the relevant departments in advance and obtain consent before shipment.
3. Formulate technical schemes and operating rules for cargo handling, reinforcement, etc., and strictly enforce them to ensure reasonable loading, reliable reinforcement, and safe loading and unloading. If the carrier is responsible for the loading and unloading operations, the operations shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the shipper, the characteristics of the cargo and the loading and unloading operating procedures. If the shipper is responsible, the carrier shall drive the vehicle to the loading and unloading site at the agreed time, and supervise the loading and unloading.
4. For transportation of large goods, which is over-limit transportation, apply to the highway management agency for a "pass for over-limit transportation vehicles" according to regulations, and follow the approved route. When transporting large-scale goods in urban areas, they must be reviewed by public security organs and municipal engineering departments and issued a permit to transport them.
5. Operate according to the designated line and time, and hang obvious safety signs on the longest, widest, and highest parts of the cargo, and hang flags when driving during the day; set up sign lights at night for driving and parking breaks to warn passing vehicles. For special cargo, special vehicles should be used to guide the roads and remove obstacles in time.
6. The transportation cost shall be determined through negotiation between the contractor and the commissioner. The costs of road reconstruction, bridge culvert reinforcement, clearing, escort, loading and unloading due to the transportation of large and special heavy objects shall be borne by the shipper.END
Warm reminder: Large-scale logistics itself is relatively expensive goods, so large-scale logistics must not be sloppy, which is relatively more complicated than ordinary logistics procedures, such as applying for a permit, specifying a specific route based on the goods, etc., so large-scale logistics The transportation must be monitored throughout the entire process to ensure the smooth flow of logistics. The most common is tracking through GPS phones. In addition, the risk of large-scale logistics transportation is very high. It is very necessary to purchase freight insurance to protect it.